[kictanet] ICT BOARD - ANY LESSONS TO LEARN

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 12:58:33 EAT 2013

Note, our globe trotting civil society activists cannot condemn what they
also practice. They invest in 4 wheel drives but will not spend half the
amount (locally) on technology to improve transparency and efficiency in
their organizations.

Blessings

Murigi / Stanley Muraya

*"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one
who takes a city." Prov 16:32*