[kictanet] ICT BOARD - ANY LESSONS TO LEARN

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 13:01:15 EAT 2013

That's really harsh, i think we need to be objective and look at it
through a SWOT binocular, in some cases the ICT board did well in my
opinion, let us objectively analyse its weaknesses because the new
authority might learn a thing or two from that.

Best Regards

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277
+254-20-2498789