[kictanet] ICT BOARD - ANY LESSONS TO LEARN

Bernard Kioko [Bernsoft Interactive Limited] bkioko at bernsoft.com
Tue Aug 20 12:28:37 EAT 2013

Listers,

Now that the ICT Board has been disbanded (or absorbed not sure which), my
head has been active with the thoughts of what really went wrong there and
what lessons can be learnt. How did that board not leave us with anything
tangible or is it just me who didn't follow on what they did.

I always felt (quietly) that the ICT Board was going about their initiatives
in the wrong (or not practical) way but I kept silent because I always kept
feeling its me who was wrong. Now, more and more now, am starting to think
something was wrong there.

Anyone with any insights.

Kind Regards,

Bernard Kioko