[kictanet] Questionnaire of the Working Group on Enhanced Cooperation

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 2 14:52:25 EAT 2013

 Dear Listers
Greetings. For those who attended Kenya's IGF last Friday (July 26, 2013), we agreed to respond to the call by the Commission on Science and Technology for Development (CSTD) to fill out the questionnaire on Enhanced Cooperation as KICTANet and ISOC Ke. Further, it was agreed that people can respond to questions they feel comfortable with and may not necessarily to respond to everything.
Kindly get back to me on ggithaiga at hotmail.com or Barrack on otieno.barrack at gmail.com by August 12, 2013 with your responses. We will then compile and share the responses on both lists. The final document will be submitted to CSTD by August 15, 2013 although it is anticipated that this deadline will be extended.
Attached please find the questionnaire and the presentation that I made on Friday on Enhanced Cooperation.
Warmly
GG and Barrack.