[kictanet] The emperors new shoes. An interesting take for Daktaris Ndemo and Matian’gi

Mbugua Njihia mbugua.njihia at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 11:02:05 EAT 2013

Dear Diary, I am really having a tough time figuring where and how to get
started on this job.  I have no idea how CGH and his wingman got wind of
me. I heard that he lamented about the lack of a human resource index and I
chuckled, as even I, am not on LinkedIn, at least not yet which is sad for
a man having in my docket. I have never really needed to be LinkedIn per
se, my offline networks have served me just fine this far, but being made
an *emperor* I must move and behave like these Romans do…though I am told
that they behave like spartans on occasion with their many mailing lists
and self styled ninja bloggers cum activists who gave one Bitange a run for
his payslip.

http://www.ifiwaske.org/the-emperors-new-shoes-ifiwascabsec.html