[kictanet] Reviewing Kenya ICT Board Performance- You can write a guest post

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Apr 29 11:34:20 EAT 2013

Becky

Thanks for this and for your great initiative to always keep us all
informed.

This sort of Peer Reviews are hardly every done. I do hope listers will
take up the challenge.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*CEO, 3mice interactive media ltd*

*Partner, Telemedia Africa Ltd
*

Tel: +254713601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

LinkedIn: http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Blog: www.alyhussein.com

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.