[kictanet] Posta Kenya closes 56 outlets

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Mon Apr 22 15:19:51 EAT 2013

@Brian, I was looking at track record alone. Although that is not a very
good basis to trace talent since we should allow new potential to be
discovered. I would be very reluctant to have a trainee captain take over a
sinking ship. Remember, Cream always rise to the top. Probably we should
name those local managerial leaders who have floated to the the top.

And we should embrace MJ as our own the way Americans snap at our talent
like hungry crocodiles.

@Yahwe, I would not be steadfast to discount MJ's achievements, since we
cannot really know how Safaricom would have performed if managed by a
different team. Factors that affect achievement take many prongs, among
them board members, government interest, quality of employees, product
line, innovation, e.t.c.

Sincerely

--