[kictanet] A home for KICTANET

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Apr 17 07:17:11 EAT 2013

I second Robert on that. The Federation seems to me like a grouping of different interest groups within ICT. It then feeds into KEPSA.

Ali Hussein
CEO | 3mice interactive media Ltd
Principal | Telemedia Africa Ltd

+254 713 601113

"The future belongs to him who knows how to wait." - Russian Proverb

Sent from my iPad