[kictanet] County Executive Committes

Info info at amwik.org
Wed Apr 10 07:53:35 EAT 2013

Looking forward to seeing children from primary school level access
technology though the promise need to be very well thought out for maximum
benefit efficiently and effectively. On the blurring and slurring, from the
little I have learnt from life, it is unfortunate when one ridicule others
based on their inabilities and deficiencies especially those that one cannot
do anything about becoz they arose from ailments. Am not a prophet of doom
but watch this space as what goes around comes around. I mean no offence as
I say this but we must also defend those with some forms of disabilities or
inabilities beyond their control.