[kictanet] US Airforce Increases cyber workforce to 7, 200 by adding 1, 200

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 07:25:39 EAT 2013

...and this is the cyber workforce in the *air force*, other millitary
units have their own detachments, and so do specialized agencies including
the Department of Justice, State and Federal Police, Immigration etc...

In Kenya we have? Mmm, I think I can probably count on one hand :)

The article where I got this makes an interesting read, the scary part is
that the US has 6 cyber-tools that have now been classified as weapons.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1009_3-57578567-83/u.s-air-force-designates-six-cyber-tools-as-weapons/

Best regards,

Brian