[kictanet] Fastest way to get to Silicon Savannah

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 23:01:44 EAT 2013

As far as I understand, 2 ISPs, Wnanchi and Jamii are rolling out fibre to
the home and fibre to the business via Kenya Power poles. The same ISPs are
also the most competitive when it comes to fibre pricing . With the two
being focused in Nairobi, other counties can come up with means to promote
local ISPs via the same means, perhaps waiver of way leaves if a line is
carrying fibre, amongst other incentives?

with Regards:

blog.denniskioko.com <http://www.denniskioko.com/>