[kictanet] ICT Value to the Counties

Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) nmutungu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 11:42:40 EAT 2013

Interesting! The counties have to come up with, among other things, policy
for citizen participation. I hope they employ ICT/ Internet.
Looking forward to counties with interactive leadership, counties
publishing their list of assets and liabilities at almost no cost on the
Internet, counties using ICT to improve markets for their local
products....and yes, to less congestion in NCC!

2013/4/2 robert yawe <robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk>

> Hi,
>
> I was hoping that now that we have a new dispensation that traffic flow on
> Uhuru Highway will have been handed back to the traffic lights
> unfortunately this is not the case and the police keep competing with the
> traffic lights.
>
> Can we take this up as the first campaign by KICTANET to show that we are
> truly committed to seeing technology applied to improving the lives of
> Kenyans beginning with the long suffering drivers in the County of Nairobi?
>
> Regards
>

> Robert Yawe
> KAY System Technologies Ltd
> Phoenix House, 6th Floor