[kictanet] Music Piracy in Kenya - Government can Help

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 05:36:00 EAT 2012

Does this mean the Kenyan Telco / ISP has evaded paying the musicians but
earned from bandwidth used to download their music?

My own observation / opinion is that Telcos (like most organizations) in
Kenya do not promote or market ethics in their own sales & marketing
departments. This could be the work of a rogue employee.

Management may not be using their CRM to keep track of the marketing
campaigns going on.