[kictanet] SAP and Kenya ICT Board Partner on Skills Develeopment

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 21:07:53 EAT 2012

Walu,

I agree with you, i don't have a problem with proprietary systems since
they are in business and i also use them depending on what i am doing  but
from a national perspective where should our focus be? Has vision 2030
become a branding gimic? the PS has been a consistent advocate of
entrepreneurship and i think he is at the heart of the ministry, i hope we
can look at this from a broader perspective.

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277
+254-20-2498789
Skype: barrack.otieno