[kictanet] [Skunkworks] SAP and Kenya ICT Board Partner on Skills Develeopment

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 17:10:04 EAT 2012

Hi Paul,

Whereas i laud this initiative how does it tie in with our overall
development goals as a country? how does the Kenyan industry stand to
develop other than brain drain? i think we have a mismatch in strategy
somewhere in the government ranks, sorry i am thinking in Swahili so i am
not able to bring out properly whats on my mind.

Best Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277