[kictanet] Konza Techno Park Launch?

Edith Adera eadera at idrc.or.ke
Thu Sep 13 09:07:02 EAT 2012

Listers,

Just wondering if anyone knows what ever happened to the planned launch and ground breaking for Konza Techno park? Is it still on? or a pipe dream?

Would be good to know as we strive to achieve vision 2030, let us accompany the mega road construction we see around with some landmark ICT mega projects, we should not be left behind as an industry.

Bwana Ndemo/Mugo, could you please shed some light? expected date of launch? I hope before the end of the year?

Edith