[kictanet] Media: Congestina Video Clips offensive

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 16:24:06 EAT 2012

McDonald,

What would have been the more dignified way, in your opinion?

Please wear a journalists hat and look at Conjestina. How would you have
done it?

I feel you've started a discussion but decided to leave it hanging, which
to me is as good as not ever talking at all.

I still maintain, by inference that the journalist wanted to highlight the
plight of Conjestina and get the Nation to come to her help - seeing as she
has been abandoned even by the sporting fraternity.

OTOH, the journalist has a job to do and so the plight of Conje doubled up
as a story.

If you and Kagwe have a better way, I'm happy to be told what it is.

You might say the clip might distress Conje in the future. However, she
will very much appreciate that the same clip brought her the help that
couldn't have come otherwise.

For anyone who cares, there is a Paybill and Account Number to fundraise
for Conje.

Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,
Nairobi,KE