[kictanet] Media: Congestina Video Clips offensive

Info info at amwik.org
Fri Sep 7 11:56:27 EAT 2012

 The story deserves kudos and not criticism. It was a sensitive story well
done because it resulted to positive outcome.  We saw the power of a human
interest story when Conjestina's plight was highlighted and the support she
has received thereafter.  Such are stories that encourage heroes and
heroines who have made the country proud but for some reason or another are
struggling with issues they could be assisted with be bold to share and
remove the veil of silence or shame so that they can be assisted. After all,
they are also human.

Regards,

Jane