[kictanet] Safaricom Internet Bundles and Expiry dates

Edith Adera eadera at idrc.or.ke
Fri Sep 7 22:32:26 EAT 2012

Same experience I had today!

I thought I read an article stating that Safaricom CEO indicated that "expiring" bandwidth would not happen again? Was he misquoted like our "politicians"?

one of the messages I got indicated expiring date of 2031!!!, but on running the bundle balance it was ending 7th October 2012! Not acceptable!

While at it, Airtel should also not force subscribers to get unrequested promotions such as 500% bonus airtime, which expires before you use it!!

This industry runs as though it's not being regulated! CCK?

Edith