[kictanet] Airtel appeals to Kibaki, Raila on connection rate

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 16:34:55 EAT 2012

Hehee. The more things change, the more they remain the same!

This discussion can go on and on, but Dr. Ndemo already explained the
dilemma (sp?) Kenya is in - why things are happening the way they are.

I think we can all make noise behind our keyboards (typical of Kenyans),
but only certain forms of action can bring the changes we want.

Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,
Nairobi,KE
+254733744121/+254722743223