[kictanet] Draft National ICT Masterplan

Paul Kukubo pkukubo at ict.go.ke
Thu Oct 25 06:28:19 EAT 2012

Edwin

Thanks for the comments and thanks for taking the time to read. The team
working on this will gather all the comments received as they come in
before providing any specific responses.

On proof reading, I agree we have to work on this. It has been through one
edit and once we are in the final stages, we shall take give it to a good
editor.

The team had proposed the committees earlier in the conceptual process as a
way of getting input into the masterplan development process. My view is
that you don't need committees to execute as the relevant institutions
exist.

Paul Kukubo
Chief Executive Officer, Kenya ICT Board
PO Box 27150 - 00100
Nairobi, Kenya

12th Floor, Teleposta Towers Koinange Street

Tel +254 20 2089061, +254 20 2211960
Fax: +254 20 2211962
website: www.ict.go.ke
local content project: www.tandaa.co.ke, www.facebook.com/tandaakenya
twitter:@tandaaKENYA
BPO Project: www. doitinkenya.co.ke
Digital Villages Project: www.pasha.co.ke

personal contacts
_______________

Cell: + 254 717 180001

skype: kukubopaul
googletalk: pkukubo
personal blog: www.paulkukubo.co.ke
personal twitter: @pkukubo

Vision: Kenya becomes a top ten global ICT hub

Mission: To champion and actively enable Kenya to adopt and exploit ICT,
through promotion of partnerships, investments and infrastructure growth
for socio economic enrichment