[kictanet] New KenInvest Website

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Thu Oct 18 13:02:37 EAT 2012

Patriotism is high in Germany. They don't seem to consume much of
foreign commodities, including domains, energy, machinery,
electronics, e.t.c. In Africa, only South Africa has succeeded in
registering more domains, and I can attribute it to patriotism and
branding

Another level of analysis could be to set up a relation between the
links and the quantity of domains in the respective countries. In case
of Germany for example, the high level of incoming links might be
influenced by the large quantity of domains. The German ccTLD is the
second biggest domain on the net, after .com. This fact could explain
why there are so many links to German websites.

I wish we could say the same about kenya in relation to Africa.

--
Mwendwa Kivuva