[kictanet] New KenInvest Website

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:26:01 EAT 2012

Hope the "treasury" has given http://www.investmentkenya.com a
*minimum*budget of KES 5M per annum for site maintenance.

Preferably 10M per annum to continue improving or adding features
& functionality. This is to promote "freedom" of information.

Suspect, in the near future, there will be Permanent Secretaries &
Parastatal CEO's in court for not providing access to information.