[kictanet] [ISOC_KE] Prosecution of online hate speech

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 08:50:19 EAT 2012

GG,

We just need to look at the US electrol campaigns you can see how people
with loose tongues are getting into trouble, last week we had a similar
issue with a local politician and the citizenry at one point blamed the
Intermediary (Nation Media Group) for airing such inflamatory response, i
think there was no need for Nation to justify its actions as it did on TV
they did the right thing , the NCIC should send folks to court quickly
quickly, leadership and freedom come with responsibility, enforcement is
another way of educating the masses. I advocate for freedom with
responsibility.

Best Regards