[kictanet] Shooting the messenger?

toepista nabusoba nabusoba at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 17:53:03 EAT 2012

While the responsibility should be to all parties i believe that the host carries more of the responsibility- if you host a thief in your house knowingly or otherwise, you are culpable and the thief is already a thief anyway. In this era of volatile reactions to almost anything- i wonder what was going in the mind of the producer as he produced it- they must have had a notion about the kind of reaction that this would have elicited especially to the fundamentalists, i believe. My lay point of view.
Toepista