[kictanet] Abuse of KICTANET forum by Biz.Daily journalist

Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) nmutungu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 15:53:02 EAT 2012

Ory, Steve,

There is usually a line at the bottom of the columnette stating that
those are personal views... etc. In light of the fact that the owners
may not be aware that their stories/blogs have been published, then
there should be better attribution.

I hope someone from Nation Media Group/Business Daily is reading this thread....

--
Grace L.N. Mutung'u (Bomu)
Kenya