[kictanet] AFRINIC Survey

George Nyabuga george at afrinic.net
Wed Oct 10 11:59:42 EAT 2012

Dear listers,
AFRINIC has launched a global Members and Community Survey in bid to improve its services and identify key areas in which to focus its activities and resources.

The survey launched on Monday, 8 October, by AFRINIC Chief Executive Officer Adiel A. Akplogan is aimed at the African community and its members as the organisation seeks to improve Internet development in the Africa region. “The outcome of the Survey that will come from your valued feedback will have a direct impact on AFRINIC’s future Operational Plan,” said Mr Akplogan in a message to the African Internet community during the launch. “We are committed to take into consideration all your inputs and comments.”

The survey, found online at  http://www.afrinic.net/en/community/stakeholders-survey-2012 will run until 8 November 2012 . The survey will be reviewed and analysed by TNS Analysis Mauritius (an Independent consulting firm) in order to provide  a fair and accurate analysis of the feedback. Please participate in the survey if you can.

Best regards,

Dr George Nyabuga                                                 Tel:   +230 403 51 00
Head, Communications and PR, AFRINIC           Fax:  +230 466 67 58
george at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net

Join us at AFRINIC-17 for our Public Policy Meeting in Khartoum, Sudan, on 24 – 29 November 2012