[kictanet] FW: Internet access and usage increases in the country.doc

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Oct 9 16:12:09 EAT 2012

Wambua

This is good stuff...However Wambua allow me to say that this sounds like a Red Herring to distract from the main issue on Listers' minds...Which is the presentation by the Kenya delegation  to Accra on the ITRs.

I urge you guys to not ignore this important issue. CCK has a tendency to ignore hot topical issues that are of paramount importance to the country. What I ask would be the value of continued increase in Internet usage if we then have the freedoms curtailed in whatever form?

Ali Hussein

+254 773/713 601113

Sent from my iPad