[kictanet] KeBS to re-emburse fake phone owners

Stephen Mutoro smutoro at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 07:19:51 EAT 2012

Hi. Allow me to disagree. Dr Mutua would have done better. You seem to be an apologist for wrong decisions? You appear to always defend the status quo? Are you immune to change? Reason Kenyans passed a new Constitution was to deal with such hard nuts (corruption at borders) to crack! Understandably, and being practical, it won't be easy to eliminate it. But it won't take a genius to know that a lot of ground has shifted. In a nutshell, a credible online forum such as this one ought to give solutions and hope, however long it takes. I don't see it in you. I stand corrected. Nice weekend!

Stephen Mutoro