[kictanet] KeBS to re-emburse fake phone owners

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 13:50:53 EAT 2012

Steve,

Personally, I think you are right in trying to exonerate KeBS from the
equation. Why? Because I don't know at what stage CCK involves KeBS during
the Type-Approval process for communications equipment.
There are fellows from CCK on this list I suppose. Maybe they can tell us,
or perhaps they are "not allowed to speak on behalf of CCK".

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,