[kictanet] Is the Telco/ISP sector manifesting Utility type symptoms?

James Kagwe kagwejg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 09:00:29 EAT 2012

I totally agree with Wash. They out rightly ignore Kenyans when they
take up a local business even before they learn the Kenyan way of doing
business. They also bring in expatriates/South Africans who are trained
by locals and then takes over their job and are paid even five times
what locals were earning. Their model is just wrong and you can look at
their history even in financial services sector. I have interacted with
them before and if you ask me when you see them come through the door
jump out through the window.