[kictanet] KeBS to re-emburse fake phone owners

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 19:34:26 EAT 2012

Wash,

Will also check the box.

Have seen KeBS sticker on some boxes. Could have been phones bought at
Safaricom (including an IDEOS that was stolen - this should be another
thread) had KeBS stickers.

Purchased the phone at Westgate (FoneExpress) 3 years ago this December. It
came with a Samsung warranty that was honoured to upgrade the OS. The OS
upgrade was one of the selling points on the box.

We will see how it goes.