[kictanet] I don’t trust the CCK over this fake phone switch-off

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 15:46:52 EAT 2012

Well,

This should be easy.

Let the phones be barred. The owners can then go to Nokia Approved
Technical Centres and get their phones verified and exchanged if genuine.
Nokia already imported tonnes of handsets into the country to capitalize on
the barring action. In the same breath, they should compensate those who
are victims of their mess.

Then this word "switch off" - who approved it's usage in this process? It's
blatantly wrong!!! I wouldn't be surprised it's the 4th Estate to blame.

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 11:04 AM, Dennis Kioko <dmbuvi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Nokia Duplicate IMEIs complicate Counterfeit phones switch off <http://nairobitech.blogspot.com/2012/09/nokia-duplicate-imeis-complicate.html>

Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,