[kictanet] Whatsapp Application

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 08:19:03 EAT 2012

You can pay using Debit cards from Equity, KCB, Cooperative or National
(VISA). The issie is that most of these which are standard ATMs  are
normally disabled for online use by dedault due to fraud issues arising
from low user awareness of what their cards can be up to. You can call the
cardcentre to enable the card though, temporarily or permanently.

As for WhatsApp, guess they do not understand how the card market works in
developing countries, hence their oversight.