[kictanet] Who will buy this Sh1.8m TV?

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 00:50:52 EAT 2012

If someone can buy a watch (Rolex) worth 2-4million Kshs, then this TV is
peanuts to him

.....wealth, money and it's use are very relative things....

Best regards,

Brian

ps. I had a candid chat with the guy who deals Rolex for East Africa - and
he's been doing very good business in (lowest priced model is 400,000)

  [image: logo]
*Brian Munyao Longwe*
 | Mobile: 254715964281
http://mashilingi.blogspot.com