[kictanet] Wardless registration & the diaspora

Baiju Shah baiju at tele2media.com
Sun Nov 25 20:55:57 EAT 2012

Listers,

The technology that has been procured should be able to provide for multi-centre registration as it was a core requirement of the system on their RFP. The issue is the staff have not had the proper training?
If this the case then we will have another registration exercise for the 2018 elections and spend the billions on technology again whilst the cost should have been incremental for the next general elections.

I am inclined here to give the IEBC the benefit but point out the there is training issue that can put right with an online video of how to, the equipment and the connectivity provided in these system.

Our procurement regime on ICT related needs to be tuned to
Be able to Handle uncertainty and innovative companies that are emerging with the right solutions.

I am surprised the ICT board has not been part of such a big technology technology project that is able to provide key informations related to this.

Best Regards,

Best Regards,

Baiju Shah
Tele2media Ltd