[kictanet] ICT and Nyayo House

Steve Muchai smuchai at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 12:59:09 EAT 2012

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:09 PM,  <bitange at jambo.co.ke> wrote:
> Andrea,
> Thanks.  I will try both the Complaints Commission and the Ministry to
> somehow find a sustainable solution.

Daktari,
While you're at it, kindly ask them why 64-page passports are "unavailable".

You could also mention to  them that the the people at the tent are
"ready to facilitate" if you're willing to part with >5k. Last year I
wasn't, and seeing as the 32-page renewal I got is almost gone, I will
have to go through the same in January.

Andrea,
Some little advice - check with the people at the tent before you
queue. At least at Nyayo House they have a tent.

Regards,
Muchai.