[kictanet] Resign and seek to supply the system as an outsider

Phares Kariuki pkariuki at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 11:12:36 EAT 2012

KRA's approach has a budget of 1 billion shillings... There are quite a
number of enterprise systems built with a lower budget. I'm quite sure it's
a pro

If they were really looking for an enterprise grade system, wouldn't they
have involved the innovator from the onset?

Something does not add up.

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Baiju Shah <baiju at tele2media.com> wrote:

> Listers,
>
> The solution has been found internally and there is a IT strategy that is
> being run by the organisation. The essence is to build an enterprise grade
> solution that integrates into the current IT estate. Therefore the right
> party needs to architect, build, implement, deploy and maintain the
> solution
> going forward. Agree with KRA's approach, but communication gone out has
> seem to not help the cause. An employee singly cannot be attributed for
> finding the solution but the organisation, the employee needs to fairly
> rewarded and it is dependent on what was agreed from the offset of the
> project as the organisation agreed to enable and support the employee to
> help the find a solution, bottom line is that there needs to be a fair
> compensation.
>
> Best Regards,
> Baiju

Warm Regards,