[kictanet] New Startup Genome Report Ranks The World's Top Startup Ecosystems

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Nov 22 09:34:06 EAT 2012

Robert

Thanks for sharing. A good indicator of what constitutes and contributes to a good startup ecosystem. Timely as we continue to discuss the hype and reality of Silicon Savannah and what we can do to improve the ecosystem.

Regards

Ali Hussein
CEO | 3mice interactive media Ltd
Principal | Telemedia Africa Ltd