[kictanet] New Startup Genome Report Ranks The World's Top Startup Ecosystems

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 22 08:52:38 EAT 2012

Today we released the Startup Ecosystem Report 2012.

The report contains the first data-driven Ranking of the World's Top 20 Startup Ecosystems and  a deep dive into the each of the individual Startup Ecosystems.
Check out the initial coverage here on TechCrunch: http://techcrunch.com/2012/11/20/startup-genome-ranks-the-worlds-top-startup-ecosystems-silicon-valley-tel-aviv-l-a-lead-the-way/
And please help us spread the word on Facebook and Twitter by sharing this message:
"The Startup Genome Ranks The World’s Top Startup Ecosystems: Silicon Valley, Tel Aviv & L.A. Lead The Way tcrn.ch/10kSHCc "
You can download part 1 of the report here:
http://blog.startupcompass.co/pages/entrepreneurship-ecosystem-report

We would love to hear your feedback and thoughts once you've looked at report.
Best,
Max, Bjoern and Ertan

You're on this list because you either downloaded the startup genome report or used the startup compass.

Our mailing address is:

Startup Genome
212 Clara StreetSan Francisco, CA 94107
Add us to your address book
Copyright (C) 2012 Startup Genome All rights reserved.