[kictanet] Dreams of a cosy career that turned into a nightmare

Baiju Shah baiju at tele2media.com
Tue Nov 20 16:43:31 EAT 2012

Hi Ali/Grace,

We should not forget that KRA provided platform and the time for Samson to
develop the innovation. Here is the case of shared IPR and Samson needs to
be rewarded by KRA in light of the exceptional work he undertook and also
given the right recognition. This sort of issue should have been managed by
the Human Resources department properly, it is really a shame that it has
gone to the courts, it is a serious loss of momentum for both the parties
involved.

Best Regards,

Baiju Shah

Managing Partner