[kictanet] Dreams of a cosy career that turned into a nightmare

Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) nmutungu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 14:42:23 EAT 2012

If innovation is to belong to the company, the remuration should have been
commensurate...without even thinking of intellectual property rights, if
this was a tendered contract, how much would a supplier have asked for?
And, what if the said Samson goes ahead to provide a similar system to
another company? Maybe the two parties should just talk this out...

Grace L.N. Mutung'u (Bomu)
Kenya
Skype: gracebomu
Twitter: @Bomu