[kictanet] [ISOC_KE] Internet capacity to double soon after fifth fibre optic cable lands

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 01:36:29 EAT 2012

Hi JolyPls try again. It has opened on my end. Or copy and paste on your browser.
http://www.nation.co.ke/business/news/Fifth-fibre-optic-cable-lands/-/1006/1624478/-/10y257tz/-/index.html
Further, there is another related story on Special IDs planned for net users to curb attacks
http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Corporate-News/Special-IDs-planned-for-net-users-to-curb-attacks-/-/539550/1624630/-/q8u26nz/-/index.html
IN SUMMARYA recent cyber security report by IT security consulting firm Serianu found that more than 80 per cent of Kenyan websites could be easily hacked because they operate on a software whose security codes are available online for free.
RgdsGrace