[kictanet] Interesting Story on Kenya, MOIC. Kudos Dr Ndemo & team!

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Nov 16 10:57:40 EAT 2012

I suggest an ICT Hall of Fame be kicked off to be supported through KICTANET and other linked minded organizations and fora.

My first proposed nominees would be:-

1. Dr.Bitange Ndemo
2. Mr. Mutahi Kagwe (Former Minister of Information & Communications
3. Mr. Michael Joseph

Feel free to add on to the list...:)

Regards

Ali Hussein