[kictanet] Stakeholders meeting on WCIT-12

John Gitau jgitau at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 06:06:57 EAT 2012

Understand telephony was really never 'private' business. Also try to understand that at the time the first ITUs were done, some of the recommendations made sense. ITU has to figure out how to remain relevant, unfortunately they are still thinking in the proverbial box as far as some recommendations go, like the clauses 6.0.3/4, 54B, trying to figure out QOS etc. what I can tell from these is the Internet won't be the Internet as we know it. I expect changes major changes in the current open model to something more 'service focused' end to end ie start forgetting neutrality.:-)

Sent from my iPad