[kictanet] U.N. Must Lead Internet Regulation Effort

Omo, John Omo at cck.go.ke
Thu Nov 8 13:13:11 EAT 2012

Thanks David.
I normally don't agree with the ITU S-G on a number of things and I would give reasons. I see that in the 'Wired' the S-G has proffered reasons for his views. Would you care to reason out your views? A bad opinion may just be good depending on how it is reasoned; and the converse is often true - a good but unreasoned opinion may not hold much water.
These foundational issues lie at the core of the forthcoming WCIT (WICKED!). Accordingly, depending on the reasoning, we may be able to bridge the differences, real or perceived, a lot easily OR be able to learn to live with our differences.
Rgds.

OMO, John,
Commission Secretary,
Communications Commission of Kenya,
P.O. Box 14448 Nairobi 00800.
Tel: +254 20 4242285/6 Cell: +254722523348
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear" - Martin Luther King Jr.