[kictanet] RESPONSES FROM ENGINEER KIDENDA ON THE STATE OF KENYAN ROADS

Collins Areba arebacollins at gmail.com
Thu May 31 13:15:04 EAT 2012

I do not know why but ive always had a feeling that if traffic management
was handed over to KRA, and their revenue collection targets doubled, we
would have more order on our roads.

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Patrick Mwangi Karanja
<mutuota at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Listers,
>
> The community has taken this discussion further, please see below
>

> http://www.ihub.co.ke/blog/2012/05/translating-online-conversations-to-offline-action-the-case-of-nairobi-road-safety-and-traffic/
>
> Regards,
>
> Patrick M. Karanja

*“The twentieth century has been characterized by three developments of
great political importance: the growth of democracy, the growth of
corporate power, and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of
protecting corporate power against democracy”*