[kictanet] Kenya' Road Safety Status

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu May 17 22:59:12 EAT 2012

Listers and our friends from KENHA , this is much better
http://www.itu.int/en/ITU-T/techwatch/Documents/WSIS11-4-ITU-ITU,%20ICT%20and%20Road%20Safety.pdf
.
I suggest that in future we should have broad consultative efforts so that
we can have better infrastructure even roads and ICTS have linkages, we
have experts on this list who can be of help.

Best Regards