[kictanet] Engineer Kidenda's Response

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu May 17 18:25:09 EAT 2012

Many thanks Grace, i noticed that there was an officer from Engineer
Kidendas office responding to questions. My question is are there any
efforts to intergrate Intelligent transportation systems in this new super
highways? (Making the Infrastructure Smart) Should there be an accident on
the one way lane (how do we alert speeding drivers coming from behind)
Secondly is there are provision for transmitters that can allow smart
driving and speed Cameras.
My Second question is what strategy does KENHA have for creating ducts for
Fibre optic and power cables, are we likely to see the new roads being dug
up?

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277
+254-20-2498789