[kictanet] Engineer Kidenda's Response

Gakiria gakiria at gmail.com
Wed May 16 19:35:23 EAT 2012

Muraya,

Thank your God it was not at night because add to all that lack of lights
and signage, and vicious car jackers prowling the Forest road/Ngara
road/parklands areas ready to pounce. I was once attacked while in a Jam on
forest road and stabbed, almost shot, so if you can keep away from these
areas unless absolutely necessary the better.

the Dr who treated me at Aga Khan casually told me that they receive on
average 3 stab/gun shot victims a week, all dead!
Andrew

*Gakiria Andrew
Coordinator
Kenya eLearning Centre